- 2 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup mixed mint, basil and coriander leaves
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 long red chilli, seeds removed and finely sliced
- wedge of lime
- drizzle of chilli sauce (optional)
- Whisk the eggs, fish sauce, garlic, soy sauce and chilli flakes together in a bowl.
- Heat a film of oil in a small frying pan and pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook over a moderate heat until cooked through.
- Pile the chicken, sprouts, herbs, spring onion and chilli onto one side of the omelette and then fold the other half over.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with chilli sauce and lime wedges.