- 4 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- 6 slices streaky bacon
- 4 slices day old French bread
- 1 cos lettuce, washed, dried and tough stems removed
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Caesar salad dressing (see recipe link below)
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil and cook eggs for 7 minutes, until yolks are set but not hard boiled. Drain and cover with cold water, peel and set aside.
- Pan fry or grill bacon until crisp and then roughly chop.
- Chop bread into chunks of about 2.5cm, toss with a little oil and then bake or grill until golden and crisp.
- Arrange lettuce leaves in bowls or plates. Cut eggs into quarters and distribute over the lettuce along with chopped bacon , croutons and shaved Parmesan.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.