- 2 large handfuls salad leaves
- 200g green beans, just cooked
- 3 Henergy Cage Free Eggs, boiled and quartered
- 200g can chunky tuna in oil
- 4 small potatoes, boiled and chopped or halved
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Arrange salad leaves in 4 bowls and scatter with beans, eggs, tuna, potatoes olives and tomatoes.
- Combine oil, vinegar and mustard together in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over salads and scatter with chopped parsley.