- 4 Henergy Cage-Free eggs
- small handful chopped ham
- 1 medium sized tomato, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly spray 12 mini muffin cups with oil.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl to blend well.
- Add ham, tomatoes, cheese and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until puffed, golden and firm.
- Allow to cool slightly before lifting out and cooling on a wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room termperature.
- Makes 12 frittata
Vary the ingredients to suit your taste. These are also great as finger food for parties, try a filling combination of chopped asparagus, prosciutto and Parmesan cheese.